Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why do all of Tulsi Gabbard’s policies benefit Russia?

• Tulsi is only presidential candidate whose face I can successfully masturbate to.

Zero examples. Typical blueface bullshit. You idiots are eating your own now.

• Summer

Because once again Hillary is on the mark. Even before I heard this I felt something wasn't right about that lady. I didn't trust her. I am a very good judge of people and how they present themselves. Her presentation was not good.

is she a friend of trump ? cuz he is doing the same thing for putin .

That is the reason why Hillary says Gabbard is the favorite of the Russians. The Russians also supported Bernie Sanders in 2016. Gabbard calls Hillary corrupt, a warmonger, and the personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party. Most Democrats would not call their party rotten. That is for sure, so may be Hillary has a point.

• Mike

They dont . Hillary is lying

Look Hillary is posting bluefaced.

And which specific policies are those? Let's analyze

• sandplant16
      4 weeks agoReport

Gabbard's foreign policy stances significantly differ from other top Democratic candidates, especially on Syria. She has controversially defended Syrian dictator, Bashar al-Assad, for one.