What is the usual length of time of a porn video you watch and do you frequent the same channels/videos?

My average porn watch time is probably 25 mins and Im wondering how it stacks up to others.

I stopped watching pron a while ago, like 'Alexander' said - they tend to be boring and repetitive.

I would usually flip through a couple of clips (most of them were between 5-7 minutes), and depending on my mood I might stick with stuff I had watched before (because I knew what would happen), or I might check out something new.

Giving up pron was one of the best decisions I've ever made - it improved my sex life, and on the occasions where I still masturbate it keeps me present in the moment.

There really is no set time. When you have had your fill, you change the site or turn it off.

ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, I prefer to call them love scenes.

The length of them are usually around 25-40 minutes.

• Elisabeth
      4 weeks agoReport

And what is your understanding of the term "make love"?

Most are so repetitive and boring that I FFD (>>) through them. I don't watch more than 5-10 minutes of any of them.

ETA: I saw a parody ad once for "sexpurgated" juicy French novels, containing ONLY the spicy parts!