Why are tiny bottles of CBD so expensive?

I bought a bottle of CBD oil which was 1200mg full spectrum and it is only a 30ml bottle, costs $40. Why are these tiny bottles so expensive? I've seen bigger bottles that aren't even much bigger and costs hundreds. Anyone know why this is? Thanks!

Because its pot oil and pot is expensive.

• Lv 7

it costs about as much as printer ink for the same amount of liquid.

3 cheers for supply and demand...

Ask your politicians. They regulate the crap out of these products and then tax the shiit out of them too.

In my state sales tax is 10% and cannabis tax is 37%. The government gets 47%.

So yeah. $40 sounds like a lot but the seller only gets $21. Almost half of what you pay goes to the government right off the top.

Thank the democrats for getting you legalized pot. But know that they only did it to screw you for more tax revenue.

its a new miracle drug and so expensive. In a few years, the price will go down when generic CBD comes along