What are the social aspects of being a gay man? I am not talking about anything sexual. I am talking about things like... Is virginity?

important to gay men, is there a feminine and masculine gay men in a couple?, is it common for gay men give flowers to each other, do gay men commonly open the door for another gay man, or do they pull out the dining room chair for another gay man at a restaurant? Basically I am trying to find the similarities and differences between gay couples and men and women couples, socially speaking. I really want to know. This is a Legitimate question. I really don't know.

There isn't one. Same-sex relationships and same-sex couples differ from person to person. It might be that way for some, but not for others

• reme_1

Every couple is different- no matter whether it is a straight couple or a gay couple.

No, sometimes--but men don't usually like being referred to as feminine--no, no, no.

• Jake

A person can know many truths by reciting the rosary every day with care.