If you were planning a holiday in Australia. Would you rather visit the Chinese people in Sydney or the Indian people in Melbourne?

• Bill-M
    Best Answer

If I was planning a holiday in Australia the very last place I would visit would be Chinese/Indian people.

I would like to visit the Scenic Wonders Australia has to offer, like the Great Barrier Reef or the Rock.

• oldprof
      4 weeks agoReport

You've totally missed the point. Australia is inundated with Asians. So much so, that hotels are serving Chinese food for breakfast rather than European/English breakfasts. I went to Cairns this past May and was appalled by the takeover of that city by the Asians.

• dj

I would not visit either of those cities.

The globalists demand that the poor white trash of Asia be replaced with the superior races native to India and China.

• arther
      4 weeks agoReport

Slave labourers and whores you mean thats what most of them do.

• John P

What about the Chinese people in Melbourne? At one time in the mid-1800s banknotes for use in Victoria were printed in English and Chinese because there were so many Chinese people there servicing the domestic needs of gold miners (vegetables, laundry, etc).

neither of those two. I would rather stay at home

Make Australia great again. No more foreign ownership. Fvck Grubbie.