If you were planning a holiday in Australia. Would you rather visit the Chinese people in Sydney or the Indian people in Melbourne?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill-M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

If I was planning a holiday in Australia the very last place I would visit would be Chinese/Indian people.

I would like to visit the Scenic Wonders Australia has to offer, like the Great Barrier Reef or the Rock.

• oldprof
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

You've totally missed the point. Australia is inundated with Asians. So much so, that hotels are serving Chinese food for breakfast rather than European/English breakfasts. I went to Cairns this past May and was appalled by the takeover of that city by the Asians.

• dj
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I would not visit either of those cities.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The globalists demand that the poor white trash of Asia be replaced with the superior races native to India and China.

• arther
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

Slave labourers and whores you mean thats what most of them do.

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What about the Chinese people in Melbourne? At one time in the mid-1800s banknotes for use in Victoria were printed in English and Chinese because there were so many Chinese people there servicing the domestic needs of gold miners (vegetables, laundry, etc).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

neither of those two. I would rather stay at home

• 1 month ago

Make Australia great again. No more foreign ownership. Fvck Grubbie.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.