I think I might be a homosexual, am I going to hell?

My mom told me that if I let another man touch my wee wee then I’m going to burn forever, I’m scared plz help

• nappa

Gay life style is a sin against God, best to stop than ask Him to forgive you, he forgives all as long as they ask for it.. read the bible corinthians 1 chapter 6,, homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of heaven. All right there,might be a good idea to read the whole bible.

• Sam

If that's true, then I will see you there.

Do like I'm going to do, have them cremate you when you die, then you'll already be ashes, so the fires of hell won't hurt you.

Source(s): If you get there before me, please save me a good spot.

No. We don't even know if hell is real or not. You're not going to burn or anything, your mom is just trynna scare you into "not being gay"

No. Homosexual activity can only logically be sinful when the same activity between different-sexed people would be sinful, e.g. rape. A God of love is not going to condemn you for expressing your love for another of God's holy creations sexually. There are of course verses in the Bible which seem to declare the opposite, but there's also a verse in the Bible which implies pi=3 and various texts which assume Earth is flat.

• reme_1

If you still call your dick a weewee you better keep listening to your mother.

When you grow up and start behaving like an adult you can let who you want touch your penis. THat is your business.

Superstitious nonsense!

Probably, but not for being gay. I've read your answers to others' questions.

That isn’t true