I think I might be a homosexual, am I going to hell?

My mom told me that if I let another man touch my wee wee then I’m going to burn forever, I’m scared plz help

8 Answers

Relevance
  • nappa
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Gay life style is a sin against God, best to stop than ask Him to forgive you, he forgives all as long as they ask for it.. read the bible corinthians 1 chapter 6,, homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of heaven. All right there,might be a good idea to read the whole bible.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If that's true, then I will see you there.

Do like I'm going to do, have them cremate you when you die, then you'll already be ashes, so the fires of hell won't hurt you.

Source(s): If you get there before me, please save me a good spot.
  • 1 month ago

No. We don't even know if hell is real or not. You're not going to burn or anything, your mom is just trynna scare you into "not being gay"

• 1 month ago

No. Homosexual activity can only logically be sinful when the same activity between different-sexed people would be sinful, e.g. rape. A God of love is not going to condemn you for expressing your love for another of God's holy creations sexually. There are of course verses in the Bible which seem to declare the opposite, but there's also a verse in the Bible which implies pi=3 and various texts which assume Earth is flat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you still call your dick a weewee you better keep listening to your mother.

When you grow up and start behaving like an adult you can let who you want touch your penis. THat is your business.

• 1 month ago

Superstitious nonsense!

• 1 month ago

Probably, but not for being gay. I've read your answers to others' questions.

• 1 month ago

That isn’t true

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.