How do you feel about people who take their shoes off in the break room?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Manny
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

If I actually worked in an office with a break room, I'd actually enjoy seeing that.

But I'll probably be the reason they'd stop doing it, LOL.

Source(s): Or who knows, maybe I'll be lucky and that co-worker doesn't mind ME, LOL…
  • 1 month ago

I do that whenever I want the break room all to myself.

Works every time.

Source(s): Mozzarella.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If their feet don't stink, I don't care!

• 1 month ago

i feel like they think the mop is sanitized after every swing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jess C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I would rather not be able to smell feet while I'm eating...

• Jay
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

women should be required to do it and it should be a 25+ year felony for men

• Manny
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

LOL, that's just too much, even for me. It only means something if they do it on their own volition, LOL…

• 1 month ago

I don't mind.

10 years ago, I'd have done the same. But am always thinking about how many people have walked in dog urine or feces with their shoes.

Even after mops, janitors used are cleansed and changed? I still think about the leftover germs from that too.

Then there's possibly glass particals or sharp objects on the floor. 🥴 I used to be so accident prone, that I'd never miss those particals on the floor even after they were cleaned. 😄

And just....... it feels yucky. Even walking barefoot in grass now. Used to do it all the time. Now that I have a dog, yeah.... no. I've seen that fvcker, pxss and shxt everywhere. 😏🥴 And then it magically disappears into the grass.

• 1 month ago

As long as their feet don't stink, I couldn't care less.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.