Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 3 weeks ago

Does eating raw pumpkin give you cancer?

😆

You will develop cancer early enough. I am sure you will stop laughing. 

• August

No and neither does eating pumpkin seeds

Yes totally that happens all the time !

• millie3 weeks agoReport

Interact with me you mean ! You love me

Food neither causes nor prevents cancer.

Cancer is caused by cell mutations due to damaged DNA. 

Food really has not much to do with it. Those mutations happen randomly to anyone at any age. 

Perfectly healthy and fit people who did everything right also end up with cancer. 

Any source that says food caused cancer... The evidence is very weak and really not strong (like smoking for example)

Go flip a pumpkin over and read its label. The ones grown in Komifornia will have a cancer warning label if this is true.

Raw pumpkin is a notorious common household carcinogen. Eating raw pumpkin can and will give you 6 different types of cancer including rectal, prostate, and brain cancer

• Honestly? NONE! Why? Becuase all these accounts that you think are ME, are not me... You're a paranoid idiot. But still, I think its hilarious to make you believe that I am all these users... Again, don't change Lan! What would be the fun in that? 😆