Is this life just like that we live and die and then what?

The day of judgement

All who exercise faith in the ransom sacrifice of Jesus Christ have the hope of living forever on a paradise earth.--John 3:16; Psalms 37:11+29--The Bible is our guide-book to everlasting life. We are told at John 17:3 that "This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ." The only way we can find out the truth about Jesus Christ and his Father, "the only true God" whose name is Jehovah, is by means of the Bible. Jesus gave his followers a commission. He told them: "All authority has been given me in heaven and on earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things."--Matthew 28:19+20--Jehovah's Witnesses are the only ones, that I know of, who are in obedience to Jesus' command to go and preach. In fact, we are now preaching "the good news of God's Kingdom," from North Pole to Antarctica and from the Atlantic ocean to the Pacific.--Matthew 24:14-- Every weekend between 5 and 6 thousand get baptized to do God's will. We are told at Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21 and Romans 10:13: For "everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved." I invite you to learn more about what the Bible really teaches from the international website, jw.org and Bible Teachings > Bible Questions Answered. IF you believe what you learned, you can request your free personal Bible study online and a witness in your neighborhood will be happy to discuss the Bible with you. Thank you.

-one cannot know the answers to that which they havent experienced, except assume-

• Caesar

Death is the permanent cessation of all biological functions that sustain a living organism...so death is death...

• No other species on the planet has a conception of the "day of judgment". It was created by people to feel their lives have significance, that some governing diety has the last say in the destiny of their IMMORTAL souls. Some people may live as if its true, with a heavier moral conscience, as a consequence. Personally, I don't think of it too much. If the world is just, and I fall into harmony with it, I think life hereafter (if there is one) will be better. Its not much of a difference.

• Juli

Decompose.............

We live, we enjoy, we tend to those in need as long as we're able, then we die and wish for the afterlife salvation. I will not say that I know what happens next.

Answered your own question. Life is a decision.

• After we leave earth, we will be JUDGED. Those who repented and accepted God shall pass the Gates of Heaven. Those who didn't will plummet head first into Satan's LAKE OF FIRE.

• Nothing. We die, dissolve, and cease to exist.

And then you no longer exist.

Like the 14 billion years before you were born.