Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

I really like him but he has yellow teeth ? What should I do ?

I know this sounds so bad but I’m very particular about hygiene especially dental . The guy I’m speaking to has quite yellow teeth and it really puts me off wanting to kiss what should I do ? 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

I can understand your feelings that you liked that guy, and you want to convey a message to that guy "changing his dental habits in a good way," you can gift him a fancy toothbrush and then visit a dentist together.

• 2 weeks ago

Tell him about it.

• Linda
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

If you like him, you'll just have to come right out and tell him. Maybe he can't afford a dentist. Maybe ask him to try Colgate white strips and ask if he is flossing daily. It might not make a big difference if he has let his teeth go, so you'll have to decide whether you can live with his teeth or not.

• 4 weeks ago

If you like him enough it shouldn't matter. Everybody seems to have something. Let's not judge. Let's support. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If he took an antib3 called tetracycline when he was a child, that yellow is permenent. My teeth are like that. Google it. But if it bothers you that much, he is not the guy for you anyway.

• 1 month ago

You’ve never seen yellow teeth before? I’ve seen people with black teeth.. that’s worst. 

• 1 month ago

Rip his teeth out

• 1 month ago

Give him a coupon from your dentist to have his teeth whitened.

• 1 month ago

Pay for him to have dental treatment for his birthday

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

treat him to a bleaching session

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.