Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

I really like him but he has yellow teeth ? What should I do ?

I know this sounds so bad but I’m very particular about hygiene especially dental . The guy I’m speaking to has quite yellow teeth and it really puts me off wanting to kiss what should I do ? 

I can understand your feelings that you liked that guy, and you want to convey a message to that guy "changing his dental habits in a good way," you can gift him a fancy toothbrush and then visit a dentist together.

Tell him about it.

• Linda

If you like him, you'll just have to come right out and tell him. Maybe he can't afford a dentist. Maybe ask him to try Colgate white strips and ask if he is flossing daily. It might not make a big difference if he has let his teeth go, so you'll have to decide whether you can live with his teeth or not.

If you like him enough it shouldn't matter. Everybody seems to have something. Let's not judge. Let's support. 

• audrey

If he took an antib3 called tetracycline when he was a child, that yellow is permenent. My teeth are like that. Google it. But if it bothers you that much, he is not the guy for you anyway.

You’ve never seen yellow teeth before? I’ve seen people with black teeth.. that’s worst. 

Rip his teeth out

Give him a coupon from your dentist to have his teeth whitened.

Pay for him to have dental treatment for his birthday

• Robin

treat him to a bleaching session