Medical Help Needed! ?

I have really bad health anxiety and am freaking out right now! I go next week to the Dr for my wellness exam. 2 weeks ago I had a CBC blood count and and upper abdomen ultrasound. Everything came back good for those. I am SO scared they are going to find cervical cancer, breast cancer, etc... if I had any of those would my bloodwork have been off a bit?  

Best Answer

That is irrational anxiety, not reality. For that you could use some intervention for that anxiety. Telling you yes or no to blood tests wont help much.

• Melissa4 weeks agoReport

Thank you. I definitely need something for this anxiety. It’s ruining my life :(  I would just have a little more ease if I knew if my bloodwork would have been off or not. 

• LAN

You need mental health help since you have no medical problems.

How many times is is that you have posted this same stupid question over and over now. You really lack imagination no matter which account you use.

• LAN
      4 weeks agoReport

So it's just a huge coincidence that you are posting the exact same mental health rant here rather than the mental health setion? It's a stupid question in this first pla as you have zero reason to fear.

it's either that you don't know that your dying or that you know you're going to die from cancer