What’s the fastest way to get over a breakup? I have anxiety now or more.?

It was a 3 year relationship..it ended over text and I’m heart broken. I wake up every morning with anxiety and shaking.

It sucks. Even when I walk, I start to shake for no reason.

Please, I need some advice.

• Linda

How rotten of him to break up with you by text. It would be better getting closure by talking to him first but if he has already moved on, my advice is to talk to a counselor for awhile to help your heart mend and take care of yourself properly. It will get easier with time. I am truly sorry.

• rick

You might not feel like it, but the fastest, is to have a physical affair. Sex. Lots of meaningless sex. It does wonders for your self confidence, it gets you back into the dating scene, and it's fun.

• Hypnos

My ex broke up with me the same way. I was angry for a while, to me it felt as though I wasted 3 years only to be dumped over a text. It made me feel awful, like I wasn't worth the effort or explanation, I think realistically that hurt me more than anything else because he was a control freak and emotionally abusive towards me so I don't think I was ever actually in love with him. But I felt like he took away my identity, and I felt lost not knowing who I was without him. I got over him by focusing on myself. I tried to make him irrelevant and put all my energy into improving myself and becoming independent again. It took time, but I surrounded myself with friends and family who supported me getting back on track, I started going to the gym, eating better and not confining myself to the home. I forced myself to go out even just to get some fresh air. The more time I spent doing things for me and living by my choices and not his influences I became happier within in myself and eventually he really did become irrelevant. He was the obstacle in my life that I needed to overcome to find myself and I did that. Realising how toxic he was for me and how much better I was doing without him made me see that I didn't need him and I never did. Now I'm almost 2 years into a new relationship with a guy who loves me for me, and he makes me happier than I've ever been. You'll find your way without him, it just takes time.

• alex1 month agoReport

I’m a guy and my girl broke up with me..haha but yeah man 3 years..like seriously. We texted every day hung out went to school tried alcohol first time together tried chewing tobacco just for fun, everything. I’m broken.

Bruh the exact same thing is happening to me

• Steve

Feel it to heal it. Take some magnesium supplements for the shaking. Get your sleep on. 

• alex1 month agoReport

I do sleep. I sleep early because I know that’s the only reason I won’t think of anything.