Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 10 months ago

What would you do if your grandmother hated you and insulted you?

I would keep my distance and no longer talk to her

• Ann

Figure that it has something to do with your parents, and not you. Ask them why you think she has singled you out, of all of her grandchildren, to insult and mistreat.

ask her WHY she hates you n enjoys insulting you...n if she continues then don't go around her anymore*

Never talk to her ever again (unless she apologizes, but that is doubtful in most cases).

Having no grandmother is sometimes better than having a shitty one.

She does, and I ignore her. I rarely have to see her, though, so it’s not too much of an issue.

• Lita

I'd ignore it and have as little to do with her as possible, exactly as I did when my sperm donor's mother and my maternal grandmother both started insulting me and acting as if I had no right to exist in their family.

if shes being abusive tell cps about it

My grandpa is salty AF. I think being mean is a requirement for being old. Atleast for some people lol. I just laugh it off man

• KTJoe

Laugh grandmothers insults off than kindly inform her to go take a nap..lOL.

Cry..............