Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

What would you do if your grandmother hated you and insulted you?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I would keep my distance and no longer talk to her

• Ann
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Figure that it has something to do with your parents, and not you. Ask them why you think she has singled you out, of all of her grandchildren, to insult and mistreat.

• 4 weeks ago

ask her WHY she hates you n enjoys insulting you...n if she continues then don't go around her anymore*

• 4 weeks ago

Never talk to her ever again (unless she apologizes, but that is doubtful in most cases).

Having no grandmother is sometimes better than having a shitty one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

She does, and I ignore her. I rarely have to see her, though, so it’s not too much of an issue.

• Lita
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I'd ignore it and have as little to do with her as possible, exactly as I did when my sperm donor's mother and my maternal grandmother both started insulting me and acting as if I had no right to exist in their family.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

if shes being abusive tell cps about it

• 1 month ago

My grandpa is salty AF. I think being mean is a requirement for being old. Atleast for some people lol. I just laugh it off man

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Laugh grandmothers insults off than kindly inform her to go take a nap..lOL.

• Fran4 weeks agoReport

how unkind,....grandmothers may have problems also...maybe they were treated meanly as a child.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Cry..............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.