Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Is anyone actually listening to Horse?

• JimZ
    Favorite Answer

My hearing is really not very good, too much rock and roll and loud noises, but fortunately I can make out letters pretty well.

Probably not as 20% best answers is only possible for relatively new accounts if you are cheating by having a lot of them.

The way these arguments are being conducted between the parties on this site give the impression that a class of school children have ganged up to annoy one of their teachers that they don`t like anonymously.

Such is the perceived quality of the questions and answers to anyone with a brain visiting this section.

All must do better to be believed, Jim Z excluded as he gives his honest opinion.

Weather forecasters give five day forecasts that change daily.

Climate forecasters can predict the future using what they know at the moment but they may be missing something because not a lot has changed in my 72 years.

Regards, Bob UK.

• Southpaw

Sorry mate, should have said "questions where the asker did not pick a best answer" rather than "unanswered".

• Cowboy

yep - it's all horse piss

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The plot shown in the question is little more than a plot of light

• oikoσ

Sure. I need a good laugh every now and then.

I love how the paid trolls keep giving themselves away. They do the exact opposite of what they should be doing.

No one would care so vehemently about trivial Yahoo unless they were paid!

Source(s): Pure Comedy Gold!

you hope not

but i suspect it's too late

• Lôn

Yes, the Horse whisperer.