Do you think my name is weird or unique?

My name is Kaixa which is pronounced kaiser. I am a boy. My grandfather is named Kingexkaiser and my father is named Exkaiser. I guess you can see the pattern here.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

I think it’s cool and unique, having a normal name nowadays is super boring!

• 1 month ago

Well it deff is alot different

• 1 month ago

Honestly I really like it. I like the spelling Kaiser better, but the name is itself is still pretty cool.

• 1 month ago

It's unusual but not at all weird.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Cool story bro...

• 1 month ago

What's weird is that you're so fixated on this that you've been asking it for weeks. Clearly you need psychiatric care.

• blank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Certainly is unique sure. Personally I'm not at all for "designer" names or clever spellings with twists on pronouciation of someone's name. Don't get me wrong, if YOU are happy with your name - just do you. If YOU don't like it, you can always change it. Choice is yours.

At LEAST you were not named like a young lady I met in real life: her name was spelled KMNO.... when I asked her how to pronounce it, she said "Mom said its pronounced Noel." (get it...?? NO "L").

Personally I say let your actions demonstrate you are different from all the rest.... leave the designer names and creativity to the pages of fiction.

• 1 month ago

Yeah, but it's weird in a good way. Uniqueness is beauty, and weirdness is originality

• 1 month ago

It's very unique, you shouldn't be discouraged of your name. The name is very short and creative that I believe can also look at it in a cool way.

• 1 month ago

Is there a reason you keep asking this?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.