Do you think my name is weird or unique?

My name is Kaixa which is pronounced kaiser. I am a boy. My grandfather is named Kingexkaiser and my father is named Exkaiser. I guess you can see the pattern here.

Best Answer

I think it’s cool and unique, having a normal name nowadays is super boring!

Well it deff is alot different

Honestly I really like it. I like the spelling Kaiser better, but the name is itself is still pretty cool.

It's unusual but not at all weird.

Cool story bro...

What's weird is that you're so fixated on this that you've been asking it for weeks. Clearly you need psychiatric care.

• blank

Certainly is unique sure. Personally I'm not at all for "designer" names or clever spellings with twists on pronouciation of someone's name. Don't get me wrong, if YOU are happy with your name - just do you. If YOU don't like it, you can always change it. Choice is yours.

At LEAST you were not named like a young lady I met in real life: her name was spelled KMNO.... when I asked her how to pronounce it, she said "Mom said its pronounced Noel." (get it...?? NO "L").

Personally I say let your actions demonstrate you are different from all the rest.... leave the designer names and creativity to the pages of fiction.

Yeah, but it's weird in a good way. Uniqueness is beauty, and weirdness is originality

It's very unique, you shouldn't be discouraged of your name. The name is very short and creative that I believe can also look at it in a cool way.

Is there a reason you keep asking this?