Great news fellow Reds - Joel Matip signs new long term Liverpool contract ?

Matip is an important member of our family which consists of the holy trinity (Sadio Mane, Mo Salah and Firmino) as well as the 'crew' ^_^

hoping for another massive 3 points on the weekend, this Sunday we head off to Old Trafford to take on our classic nemesis Manchester United. Lets hope the fixture doesn't embarrass the EPL like its done in recent times lol

that said, lets hope for a win ! ^_^

a win ! ^_^

lol

9 wins out of 9 - 27 points on the board and we and its onwards and forwards. Nobody wins anything after 9 games etc etc you know the drill ^_^

it wont let me submit this as a question, i'll add a question mark then so it will let me ?

• great news bro, that means we have 2 definate top class defenders another who has top class potential, and another who thinks he's the best,lol,,,can't be bad..

YNWA

• I'd swap Matip for MacGuire and Henderson for Pogba IF somebody said 'make a comibined XI out of the Man United and Liverpool side.

only TWO of their players would be capable of improving our squad. Rest would make it worse lol

Matip Matic and Matrix, these players can injury Mane and Salah, cuz Liverpool is Cr@p.

• August

who the hell is Joel Matip, does he sit on top of a christmas tree ?