Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

What countries have you been to?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Been around the world TWICE with Uncle Sam, but don't remember most of them.

Source(s): Retired ARMY SFC.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I been to the country. Farms and fields...and woods. Also been to downtown.

• 4 weeks ago

Vietnam, Australia, Guam, Spain, Germany, Puerto Rico, Okinawa, Diego Garcia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Austria, France, Mexico, Canada, and California (HATED IT).

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

About 33, including most of the ones in the Middle East.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Huh?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

England, Wales, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Germany, Turkey, Netherlands, Belgium, Hungary, Czech Republic, Russia, Thailand.

• 1 month ago

Scotland, Wales, England, France, Germany, Belgium, Spain (mainland & Balearic & Lanzarote Islands), Morocco, Gibraltar, Switzerland, Monaco, Portugal, Luxemburg, Greece (mainland & Islands), Italy, America and Mexico.

• 1 month ago

I am Australian. I have been to Hong Kong, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam (Hanoi and Saigon),Mainland China. Macao, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Pakistan. Passed through the Philippines and Sri Lanka. In total I have spent over 10 years living and working overseas.

• 1 month ago

Canada, Spain, France, passed through Sweden, Mexico, one more but I forgot.

• Sharon
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Canada; Mexico, Iceland; England; Scotland, France; Belgium; Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany; Austria; Switzerland; Italy; Vatican; Lebanon; Iran; Kuwait; Israel, Armenia; Russia; Turkey

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Too many to list.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.