Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 4 weeks ago

As someone who trusts Hillary and the media , do you believe Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian agent?

Hillary is as gaga as Biden or Trump. So are her benighted cult followers, the Church of Hillary.

No, but if she made and Independent run, I could see Russian bots going to the internet, thus helping Trump in an indirect way.

I am expecting Pelosi and Schiff to start an investigation to knock her out of contention . They knocked off Burnie last time so he is probably safe this time . It is amazing how easy it is to maneuver the gullible into action

No. I believe Russia would like to promote her to run as a third party candidate to split Democrat votes and help Trump win re-election, but I don't believe Tulsi Gabbard is aware of or condones this plan.

😄

No Samoan girl is an agent for a foreign country. 🥴 ESPECIALLY, NOT FVCKIN' COMMIE RUSSIA. Ever. AND Especially NOT, a Samoan American girl. We're faithful to our country.

However, she DOES have ideas that aren't exactly Liberal or Democrat. She appeals more to Republicans. Which I'm clueless as to why she's running as a Democrat.

Why not? If the President of the United States could be working on behalf of Moscow, anyone can.