Why is google so much better than yahoo and bing combined?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

maybe it just works better

• 4 weeks ago

It's actually not, but apparently You enjoy being a total data -tracking-whore, so I guess for You it's better than remaining free.

Just like the deifference between the women in a bar on any given night.

Some will gio Home alone, some will take anybody Home who walks thru the doors.

And still others will just give it all away in the parking lot & probably sleep on the sidewalk.

G'Luck!!!

• 1 month ago

The difference is because Google has better organization of data. Google dorking helps Google SE search for the data more accurately than the other search engines.

• 1 month ago

They've been around for a while. While I still like google, it is not as good as it used to be, where in the early days it seemed like I could find much more information, now it seems whoever pays gets noticed and everyone else is pushed to the back of the pile.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Because it ******* is. What kind of question is this? It's just the way better search machine. It's used more, you find better results.

• Lv 7
    1 month ago

Google is better because of their search engine algorithms. The search results are more accurate.

• 1 month ago

You haven't stated your opinion.

• jeff1 month agoReport

well I did? are you dislexic? because if you are I respect that because normally asteroids can't even read

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.