Loca asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

After Trump, will the US ever be trusted again?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

As soon as he is thrown out of office, then the world should trust us again.

• 4 weeks ago

i would hope so

• 4 weeks ago

The USA hasn't been a fully trusted partner since they started screwing about in other country's internal affairs in the 1800s.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The world lost faith in the USA by electing that scumbag in the first place

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

People asked the same question about GW Bush.  Our allies and trading partners have learned that presidents are just temporary, so when one comes along they can't deal with, they just try not to provoke him, they wait for a better president.  Obama re-allied our allies pretty easily, in fact they were so happy he replaced Bush that he got a Nobel Peace Prize.  It's the same with Trump. They know the Democrat who replaces him will be much easier to work with.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You must be naive. America has never had good relations with other countries.

• 4 weeks ago

Trust is an intangible some people believe is a part of foreign diplomacy, but in actuality it never was. Nations always verify not trust.

• My heart is broken, for our country betraying our allies who trusted us. And as some of our military in the region have said, I am ashamed, utterly ashamed that Trump chose to do this. This is not the America I know & love.What I can say is this.. this has MAJOR prophetic implications to it. America is absent from Bible Prophecy. When Israel is attacked.. we are not there. We're already gone.

• -j.
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

"Ever" is a long time, so yes, but it's going to take a lot of work.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The"trust"was in your cruelty and might.

You're"loved" out of pure fear. Globally.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.