Are leftists really so blind that they can't see how sleazy Shifty Schiff is? ?

Update:

Scott B,

You are certainly correct that it does not make Trump innocent. The problem is that YOU have to look innocent if you are going to lead an inquiry of another.

Shifty lied to the US public about evidence for Russian collusion that he did not have. Shifty tried to work with Russians to get naked photos of Trump. Shifty talked with the whistleblower before the report was written.

Not exactly putting your best foot forward with impeachment.

Update 2:

Also scottyboy, I did not imply that Shifty's sleaziness imply Trump was innocent. I will say directly that it will make impeachment on your side more difficult. BUT, you insults based upon something that I did not even say, really shows your lack of character. 

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Pelosi & Schiff are honorable, honest, patriotic public servants who demonstrate exemplary leadership.

You're a weak, fearful, cowardly, vengeful, mean-spirited, hateful, ignorant, incompetent, indecent little puss*y who support a moron grossly unfit to be POTUS.

This is America's shame.

• 1 month ago

Of course they can, but they hope he can get results doing it.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He's performing his Constitutional duties, and I admire him very much.

Also pleased as punch that he threatens you so much! Added bonus.

• 1 month ago

If you're going to make a worthless generalization, you should at least include an example.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • david
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The most corrupt, sleaziest person in the entire country now is Trump. Why aren't you concerned about him? === Clean your own house before complaining about someone else's.

• 1 month ago

EVEN if that's true, which I don't believe it to be, that in no way at all means that Trump is innocent. Which is why they are trying to force that into small brains like yours. So you'll conflate the two,. "Schiff is sleazy. So Trump must be innocent!"

• Raisin Caine
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Therefore, if you want to commit suicide, I will happily send you some razor blades. 

• 1 month ago

He's a slimy guy. Lots of people recognize this.

• 1 month ago

democrats support ignorance, lies and propaganda

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, I'm blinded by Trump's sleaze

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They like corrupt people

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.