Are leftists really so blind that they can't see how sleazy Shifty Schiff is? ?

Scott B,

You are certainly correct that it does not make Trump innocent. The problem is that YOU have to look innocent if you are going to lead an inquiry of another.

Shifty lied to the US public about evidence for Russian collusion that he did not have. Shifty tried to work with Russians to get naked photos of Trump. Shifty talked with the whistleblower before the report was written.

Not exactly putting your best foot forward with impeachment.

Also scottyboy, I did not imply that Shifty's sleaziness imply Trump was innocent. I will say directly that it will make impeachment on your side more difficult. BUT, you insults based upon something that I did not even say, really shows your lack of character. 

• Pelosi & Schiff are honorable, honest, patriotic public servants who demonstrate exemplary leadership.

You're a weak, fearful, cowardly, vengeful, mean-spirited, hateful, ignorant, incompetent, indecent little puss*y who support a moron grossly unfit to be POTUS.

This is America's shame.

Of course they can, but they hope he can get results doing it.

• ?

He's performing his Constitutional duties, and I admire him very much.

Also pleased as punch that he threatens you so much! Added bonus.

If you're going to make a worthless generalization, you should at least include an example.

• david

The most corrupt, sleaziest person in the entire country now is Trump. Why aren't you concerned about him? === Clean your own house before complaining about someone else's.

EVEN if that's true, which I don't believe it to be, that in no way at all means that Trump is innocent. Which is why they are trying to force that into small brains like yours. So you'll conflate the two,. "Schiff is sleazy. So Trump must be innocent!"

• Raisin Caine
      1 month agoReport

Therefore, if you want to commit suicide, I will happily send you some razor blades. 

He's a slimy guy. Lots of people recognize this.

democrats support ignorance, lies and propaganda

No, I'm blinded by Trump's sleaze

• Mike

They like corrupt people