Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Why do wemon lie about there sexual past ?

I think it's something people in a relationship should ask each other after the relationship starts off well. People have the right to know if they're going to get an STI or something worse. And there is absolutely no shame in either a man or a woman having few or no sexual partners. I'm 23 and I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22, less than a year ago. I think people in general lie about their sexual past if they don't want to look weak or submissive (or on the contrary, promiscuous), but honesty is always best.

• Linda

Because they are ashamed of either having too many ex lovers or not enough.

talk

talk

talk oh yes

• Foofa

Probably because so many men hold double standards about this. Why a guy with a body count of dozens feels he's entitled to a near virgin is something guys should probably think long and hard about before they dis a female just for having the same amount of experience they do.

• Kaylee

Because women are constantly degraded by men if they have a past and many men won’t accept a girls past even though the girl accepts his

Maybe they're embarrassed or ashamed or feel it's no one else's business.

What are wemon? On what planet to wemon live?

Maybe because it's rude to ask so they give a brief answer or avoid your question. That's not something you should expect a girl to disclose to you.

-Kate Yelkovan

• Kaylee
      3 weeks agoReport

I disagree. If you’re sleeping with someone or planning to sleep with someone that is something you should ask.

Does a bear sh!t in the woods?

Why can't you spell?