Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 month ago

Why should you follow hunting regulations?

Why shouldn't you be able to do and shoot anything you want anytime you want? Its not like anyone will stop you. Game wardens are dumb and can't catch anyone but obvious criminals.

HA GET TROLLED AGAIN I TOOK YOUR TIME ONCE AGAIN LMAO

• C T M

I know why you're using the anonymous feature, you SHOULD BE embarrassed about these stupid questions you've been asking. Trolls are cowards, the anonymous feature lets you be faceless cowards

Your reported once again!

The game laws are there to ensure the game will be there year after year. If you and others go out and just shoot what you want then you may find in a few years there is no game left.

• Robin

because I dont want to kill anything in the breeding season as i need their offspring to hunt in the following years. Only poachers have your attitude

• Gary

Many hunters don’t obey the law. Not all of them disobey it, but a lot do. 

Source(s): I have a cough and sore throat again, so I didn’t get my wisdom teeth out.
  • BBean

You didn`t troll me anonymous puke because of your stupid question. Thanks anyway for the 2 points. ROTFLMAO!

I agree with bear crap. Becoming a game warden is very challenging and has many, many, requirement.If you even get the job really though as it is not high demand all the time, only when someone leaves.

I live in a city. Shooting cats or dogs would be a Bozo no-no.

Rulės are put in place to be follwd &

if yu were allwed to shoot anything than

the non-human animal pop wuld die out

quickly.

because hunting animals excessively for your own entertainment is not a normal person would freaking do you psycho