Will this Turkey/Kurds conflict finally lead us to WW3?

• Aiden
    Best Answer

Nah. Nobody wants a WW3 and so we will not have a WW3.

The governments of the world will not allow things to escalate too far. Even if there is a war going on, major powers will not get directly involved if that means going against another major power.

As long as the people don't want a war, the government will not get into a war. This is because starting a war, much less a world war, without the unified opinion of the people will cause a lot of instability in the country. And instability during a war is dangerous. Not just dangerous for the country, but dangerous for the politicians who enjoy their wealth and power and do not want to be forced to resign from their jobs.

So no. No World War.

Major powers may fan the flames by sending aid towards these countries to try and further their own aims and influence. But they will not get directly involved unless the outcome of the war threatens their country.

• Kathy

I do not think so................

• Yes

Yeah, because that's exactly what the Zionists want to happen.

• Thomas

I would certainly hope not. I grew up during the WW2 era and it was scary.