I got this question wrong on a sexual assault training quiz?

My school is requiring a sexual assault training course and I'm taking a quiz for one section of it.

I was presented with the following question:

"Which of the follow is an example of helpful ways to support a friend or ally who shares a harmful experience with you?"

A. Make sure that they receive medical attention.

B. Make sure your other friends or allies are aware of what happened so you can support each other.

C. Ask the person carefully worded questions to determine whether assault actually took place or not.

D. None of the above answers.

I won't say what I answered just to avoid the trolls, but I will tell you I got this question wrong. Can someone explain what you think the right answer is, and why? 

(If you want to know what I answered, message me... though it's kinda weird).

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

C..................................

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Now the instructor suspects you of being a deviant.

• steve
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

D because if someone at school has been a victim of sexual abuse you should get them to report it or if they are reluctant to do so and you are sure it happened then you should report it.

A,B or C do not prevent the abuse and assaults from happening again.

• 4 weeks ago

The answer is obviously D. In that situation you must tell them to stop being a pussy because rape is fake news.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • NONAME
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

its a bull plop answer that has no wrong answer...you should bring this up..really you shouldnt do anything ...it has to be their decision...just be a friend

• 4 weeks ago

Why would your school encourage sexual assault?

• Alex4 weeks agoReport

I think the purpose of the course is the opposite!

• 4 weeks ago

I would answer "B", but not being a victim of sexual assault I'm not sure I have a say in the matter. It really seems like a case-by-case basis thing.

• 4 weeks ago

Well now your officially a sex offender

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.