I got this question wrong on a sexual assault training quiz?

My school is requiring a sexual assault training course and I'm taking a quiz for one section of it.

I was presented with the following question:

"Which of the follow is an example of helpful ways to support a friend or ally who shares a harmful experience with you?"

A. Make sure that they receive medical attention.

B. Make sure your other friends or allies are aware of what happened so you can support each other.

C. Ask the person carefully worded questions to determine whether assault actually took place or not.

D. None of the above answers.

I won't say what I answered just to avoid the trolls, but I will tell you I got this question wrong. Can someone explain what you think the right answer is, and why? 

(If you want to know what I answered, message me... though it's kinda weird).

C..................................

Now the instructor suspects you of being a deviant.

• steve

D because if someone at school has been a victim of sexual abuse you should get them to report it or if they are reluctant to do so and you are sure it happened then you should report it.

A,B or C do not prevent the abuse and assaults from happening again.

The answer is obviously D. In that situation you must tell them to stop being a pussy because rape is fake news.

• NONAME

its a bull plop answer that has no wrong answer...you should bring this up..really you shouldnt do anything ...it has to be their decision...just be a friend

Why would your school encourage sexual assault?

• Alex4 weeks agoReport

I think the purpose of the course is the opposite!

I would answer "B", but not being a victim of sexual assault I'm not sure I have a say in the matter. It really seems like a case-by-case basis thing.

Well now your officially a sex offender