Remember when to Trump's Russian bots these were the most important things? You notice they are not even brought up anymore?

1) The Whistleblower is a spy, a hack, a democrat, who hates the President.

2) The Whistleblower has no first hand knowledge of anything he complained about.

3) Trump's team never discussed the Bidens with Ukraine.

4) There was no quid pro quo.

Did I miss any?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

For most of the last two years I've tuned Trump out because nothing he says matters. But now I've started paying attention again because it's fun to watch him squirm as the evidence supporting his impeachment grows every day. 

• 2 months ago

...and yet there was something about two weeks ago that had nothing to do with impeachment, but was reported in the pop-media (and parroted here) that was another one of those things that were sure to "be the end" of Trump....

....can you name it without looking it up?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You missed where every democrat assertion has failed to stick cause when the details are brought out the "evidence" falls apart. Thats why the impeachment "inquiry" is being held behind closed doors

• 2 months ago

They're Ukrainian bots now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

oh look a snowflake still crying "russia" when in fact Mueller was exposed as a fraud

• 2 months ago

WTF are you going on about ? The whole thing is a hoax. Why bother repeating it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.