PoBoy
Lv 7
PoBoy asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 4 weeks ago

The military has turned on Trump. Is this the beginning of the end?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

I think the beginning of the end was a while ago.  We can't keep re-beginning the end.  It's another step towards the end.  We can't wait for the END of the end.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Nothing of the sort has happened or will happen. This question is another of the leftist rhetoric moderately plaguing the more commonly popular comment page sites such as Yahoo Answers. There is still no grounds, foundation, substance or reality to this ridiculous communist timewaster tactic to depose President Trump and strike at America from within and without!!

• 3 weeks ago

More men getting raped in the military than women?😳🙄 What Must Change (Table of Contents on page #4) Jw.org Library. Matthew24:10 'many will betray one another', Numbers 23:19 'God is not a mere man who tell lies'. The Almighty True God that will eliminate all of societies problems at the same time? (1) Archaeological find proves God's Name is Jehovah! Amazing! YouTube (2) Jehovah is not just a Name given to by Jehovah's Witnesses. It is his Name (Jewish research) YouTube. (3) How many Bible's have Jehovah as God's Name? Answers.com. (4) Yahweh in English Means what? Oxford Advance Dictionary (5) Jehovah God's Name in over 120 Languages at Jw.org Official Website/Read the Bible/Appendix A/A5 bottom of the page, 1% of it? The future of ALL wicked ones worldwide? Psalms37:1-13, 20, 34, Proverbs 6:16-19, Zephaniah1:14-18 'extermination. "Oh Jehovah,...I trust in you" (Video) Jw.org Online Video Library / Movies. 1% of an Historical account of what REAL POWER is all about in the Heavens!

• PoBoy
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

As a born-again Christian are you seriously sending me to YouTube?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Blah, blah, blah

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I DEFY you to find even a quasi-legitimate source that his support among the military is any less now than last year.

• PoBoy
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Well, there is the link I provided...

• 4 weeks ago

President Trump still has an approval rating of over 90% from our Armed Forced.

• RICK
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Liar
      You never served did you
      Its much lower
      Hell 87% disagred with him about the NFL anthem

• sam
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

No..the start of a new beginning

• 4 weeks ago

I hope so.  This presidency should have never even begun, and it cannot end soon enough.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

we need a coup to force him out of office and regain control of our democratic republic.

• Kent3 weeks agoReport

America is a Republic, OBVIOUSLY, and NOT a democracy. That you don't know that only tells us that YOU are a COMMUNIST TROLL!! 8O

• 4 weeks ago

Heheheheheh.....

It's all going according to plan....

: D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.