Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

How much should I insult my sister who is estranged from me. By insult I mean vent about her and get my anger out that way?

I'll be with my Dad this weekend and don't know if I should bring up his rotten daughter who he obviously still loves and he definitely enables.

• Sandy
    Favorite Answer

don't get jealous or be dragged into all the drama with insults. because then, YOU also become an enabler.  rise above it. understand that she has issues that you can't do anything about. she is to be pitied. Ask her if she ever wants to talk, you'll listen, then go about your business.

Sigh.......not your business, can't change the situation, so trying to insult your sister is just a waste of time and energy.

i wouldnt talk to your dad about it, i would just get some counseling and talk to them about it

• .

Say nothing, unless asked. It won't do any good to vent especially if your father enables her behavior.