Nazis tore down statues of good people that believed in peace and freedom. Dems now want to remove Confederate statues because they tried...?

...to destroy America and fought our bloodiest battle ever to keep their slaves. Then the KKK front organization the "Daughters of the Confederacy" put up hundreds of the goddammed things all over the country. Isn't this a great example of the breathtaking false equivalencies used by right wing fake news media propagandists?

Update:

Hey at least one of you is honest. Thanks Nazi blue face guy.

Update 2:

There were no statues of communists in Germany. But that's what nazi propagandists called anybody that believed in democracy and the right to organize labor.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Future
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Cons are incredibly misinformed and ignorant about every possible detail of history. Scary part is they like it that way and attack any organization that tries to tell them the truth. Propaganda only works if the people getting it want to be lied to.

• J M
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Try to keep up. This is old news.

• Smoking Joe
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

And you are still lying about it with your retarded Russian friends.

• 3 weeks ago

BEING OFFENDED

Whenever a person views an object..... any object..... they are faced with the decision of whether or not to be offended by what they see.

That is the real issue.

If a person is offended by MAGA hats it is because they have made a CHOICE..... they CHOOSE to be offended.... and that decision was made BEFORE they ever saw the MAGA hat.

Never forget that they could just as easily made a choice to NOT be offended.

• Future
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

So, Nazis and the Klan are bad people because I choose to think they are? Geez what apologist bullsh**.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Nazis tore down statues of communists. Yes.

And statues that represent liberal ideas.

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2016/01/25/47143/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

You couldn't approach an issue without overwhelming bias if it meant your life. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

All revolutionary ideologies want to erase history for being 'offensive.' This is nothing new, the leftists and communists who want this are no different than any other savages in history like Mohammed that did this.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If you are offended over a statue, then you are the problem.

I am an atheist, should I be able to tear down all religious statues that offend me. Of course not.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Nazis were the last hope for the White Race. Jews now control the world.

Congratulations Race Traitors.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.