Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Is this normal?

After weight lifting I lose some blood like it’s the beginning of the period but I just had it about a week ago and it’s every time after weight lifting so I figured my body isn’t used to it yet or is it something to be concerned about? My diet is fruits and vegetables and kashi cereal I am lactose intolerance so I don’t have a lot of dairy sometimes I will eat dark chocolate or protein bars sometimes I don’t eat much meat because it actually hurts my tummy now I am going to try salmon just to see if it will if it does then I will become vegetarian. However I used to have many more symptoms like fatigue but working out seems to help that. I am just curious about the blood part.

No!  If you have vaginal bleeding every time you do weight lifting something is very wrong.  Stop the weight lifting and see your ob/gyn.

While your diet probably isn't a good choice if you are trying to build muscle, that isn't the cause of the bleeding. 

• Tavy

This is not normal. You really do need to see a Doctor.