Poll: are you an early adopter or a late adopter of the newest technology?

Best Answer

late; as drdeath stated technology is CONSTANTLY updated/changed on a daily basis i see NO reason on why one must constantly be buying new products just to keep up with fads such as iphone/apple product users. they go ape shet over the newest iphone yet it will be outdated in a short time.

i purchase my computer/parts later because they typically go on sale shortly after the industry is constantly pushing out newer and better components and for what i use my computer for which is mainly gaming i don't need to be running high end components each time a new one comes out. the products are good for a long time and for my needs as well.

i've had the same flip phone for 7-10 years before i got my first smart phone. got laughed at because of it and when you looked at what the people who laughed at me when they drove cars there cars were beat to shet. while mine was newer and nicer. my phone still worked just fine. i've had computers i ran until they died. the one im using now i built at least 5-6 years ago the parts are old but like i said i can still run some good graphics on games with high end graphics and still get good fps. computer is getting older and having issues though could be multiple reasons but i think it will last a good 2-5 more years.

i also don't understand why people buy certain products as well such as amazon echo or google home outside of the bluetooth usage for your music to me it's a useless product. or things such as smart tv's i've had seen many people with these products and they barely even use them for what they are intended like they have smart tv's but they use it just like a regular tv

More often an early adopter.

Usually I'm a late adopter, but when the iPad came out it was delivered to my door on Day 1.

you do know its constantly changing we must all adapt on the fly...

WELL WE HAVE HAD THIS COMPUTER FOR TEN YRS....IT STILL WORKS..

I'm an early adapter but I purchase it late.