Poll: if two roads diverged in the woods, would you take the path less traveled or more traveled?

• Best Answer

I'm a hiker and it depends on where I want to go. On a recent hike where I bushwhacked down from the summit of a small mountain, I found an old woods road and then it split. I indeed did take the one less traveled because it was headed in the direction I wanted to go.

Here's the spot where the old woods road split. I went right and in short order it dumped me out in the back of a local tree farm. And from there I did a road walk back to my car.

I will take more travelled one.

• P

Whatever satnav says

More traveled......

To make a political statement I would take the one on the RIGHT hand side.

MORE TRAVELED......

i would trailblaze my own path

• Ranger

Neither, I would set up a Toll Booth right before the fork and get wealthy charging people who want to pick a fork to take.

I wouldn't take either because why would I want to be in the woods in the first place

I would follow Yogi Berra's advice. When you come to a fork in the road, take it.