Lv 5
. asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why won't central American nations work to solve problems in the U.S.? Why should WE be solving THEIR problems in those countries? ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

A short study of history, if you're capable, would show you that WE helped cause all those problems, not the least of which is by our huge demand for illegal drugs.

• 4 weeks ago

Their only big industry is the production of coconuts in factories, we simply don't purchase enough coconuts for them to have a stable economy.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

America doesn't solve their problems, they become involved to assert their influence. China, Russia, and the USA are all competing to assert their influence and dominance in the world.

• 4 weeks ago

If your neighbor's house catches on fire, would you call 9-11 or turn your garden hose on the fire, or would you stand back and say "Let him solve his own problem." If you do that, chances are the fire will spread to YOUR house and damage you. That's why. Problems in those countries result in a refugee problem for us. That makes it our problem.

• electricpole
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

If my neighbor keeps starting their own fires I may get tired of dialing 911. And just make sure my home is safe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

their governments are too corrupt, throw them all out and start all over again ................

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If Trump was a true Patriot and cared about America, he would send our military into Central America and start cleaning that sh1t hole up!

Central America (including our Southernmost neighbor) have conspired to destroy America. Their government helps illegals flood into the USA. And the Republican traitors Ronnie and George W granted a combined 20 million illegals amnesty. Now our children have to go to schools where they are outnumbered by Latinos.

This country is finished, unless a true Patriot (not a dem or repuplican) repatriates all Latinos back to Central America, and uses our military to go in to Central America by force and clean their governments up.

Willt his happen. Not likely.

This country is finished. I'm immigrating to Canada or Australia.

• Mark
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Right. And I'm going to pilot a spaceship to Jupiter and back in three days.

• 4 weeks ago

We created most of the problems in "those" countries by meddling in their governments for over 100 years.

• electricpole
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

And the Spanish were there for half a Millennium. The French were in Mexico. all before US meddling.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.