JonZ
Lv 7
JonZ asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

When will Republicans wake up and accept Donald Trump is an incompetent and corrupt leader who has destroyed the integrity of the US?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Well, over 100 of them signed the House resolution condemning the removal of troops from Syria, so that's a start.

• 4 weeks ago

The thing about irrational delusion is that the irrational one doesn't know they are the irrational one. I suggest you attempt to shake off the Democratic Party and liberal media propaganda, then you might begin to realize whose take is more rational. I guarantee you that if you attempt to understand conservative voters, you will realize you are the one that has been duped into a fake Trump. Pay attention to the good this man is actually doing and you will understand why he is going to wipe the floor with Democrats this 2020 election, where they will absolutely lose the house because of their crimes against the American tax payer.

• 4 weeks ago

It's the economy, stupid! You'll see the support melt away if the US economy falls into recession, which it inevitably will. When Republicans start losing their jobs, their attitudes about Trump will change. As long as their paychecks are healthy, they don't care about the incompetence and criminality in the White House, even though it's been glaringly obvious for almost three years. Trump isn't even bothering to hide his corruption anymore, he's been getting away with it for so long.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They know he is bad, but they are scared of him because Republican voters support him by overwhelming 80-90% margin. Politicians are scared that the far right will nominate a Trump supporter in the GOP primaries, even if the Trump supporter may lose in the general election. The extreme left and extreme right go to the primaries, while most of the moderates stay home.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

you think he is incompetent, corrupt, and destroying the integrity of the U.S. you are the one who needs to wake up.

• 4 weeks ago

With median income increasing $5,000 in the past 3 years as opposed to just $1,500 over the 16 years preceding them what incompetency or corruption are you talking about?

That's not due to Obama. He grew the median income only $1,000 in 8 years.

• JonZ
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Thanks to Obama and the growing economy he started!

• 4 weeks ago

I'm not a Republican, and you are acting like a Democrat zombie slave.

Think for yourself. Take back your mind.

president Trump signs the Criminal Justice Reform Bill

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 4 weeks ago

In your eyes. He is doing well to me. For one, the supreme court is back majority conservative. Secondly we have pretty much defeated ISIS. Thirdly he is being much tougher on illegal immigration. The wall is kind of being built and I will admit its disappointing. But what president honestly keeps all their promises? He gets a 7.5 out of 10 in my book.

• JonZ
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

You really are stupid! He just let ISIS criminals free when he abandoned the Kurds!

Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Jesus Christ would be deemed incompetent and corrupt if elected as a Republican. The DNC and MSM would make sure of it. 

• Mike
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Its the democrats doing that

• JonZ
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Democrats do not extort foreign governments for dirt on political rivals! Democrats don't abandon our allies like Trump did to the Kurds.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.