Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

For believers. Is the future unfolding (or being created) by the choices human beings make......below?

…..That is to say, is the future being determined by the choices human beings make and not the future God sees?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Since I don't believe in God the future is about our choices.

• Joe
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The future does not exist to humans in a materialistic sense. Humans only exist in the present. As each moment passes, the future becomes the present and the present becomes the past.

The choices we make are a reaction to the reality around us. Reality is solely defined by God, not by us. We either accept the truth of God's reality or reject it. But rejecting it (even accepting it) has no effect on reality, as reality is not dependent on belief.

God exists outside of time, since He is the Creator of time. Humans are finite creatures only existing in a moment. God transcends time and everything is happening for Him now. He is at the creation of the universe, He is present now, and He is present at the end when He returns in glory.

God is also omniscient and eternal. He knows all things, He sees all things. Nothing is outside of His control or view. He is God. He is "I AM".

• 1 month ago

Because God is in Heaven, and we are on Earth (hardly able to see further than the end of our own noses), we like to think we are making choices, even manipulating events (especially in political areas) but God laughs at us. Just read Psalm 2 as to how God views the nations who are against Him.

The choices we humans make are influenced by unseen demonic forces who are manipulating world events to bring all the nations to the battle of the great day of God Almighty. Have a read of Revelation chapter 16. Go on. I dare you.

EDIT - your Q was in R&S but now it is in Entertainment>Polls & Surveys. As we cannot move Qs into other sections, you must have moved it yourself. Why? Or, if you didn't move it, who did, and why? And as you have 96% BAs over 6 years, would you care to explain that highly suspicious statistic?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.