Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Christians on here are you part of hebrew roots movement?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

what dat....

(since I don't know what it is, I would say no

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, I am, along with my sisters of all ages in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

On June 3, 2018, President Russell M. Nelson and his wife, Wendy W. Nelson, invited the youth to “enlist in the youth battalion of the Lord” and take part in “the greatest challenge, the greatest cause, and the greatest work on earth.”

And what is the greatest challenge?

The gathering of Israel.

“My dear extraordinary youth, you were sent to earth at this precise time, the most crucial time in the history of the world, to help gather Israel,” the prophet said. “There is nothing happening on this earth right now that is more important than that. There is nothing of greater consequence. Absolutely nothing. This gathering should mean everything to you. This is the mission for which you were sent to earth.”

Sister Nelson spoke about understanding and fulfilling our individual roles in this great work and reminded us that we choose whether or not we fulfill our mortal missions.

“No one will make us,” she said. “We have our agency to choose how we spend our time and energy, our talents and resources. In fact, what we choose to do is actually part of our testing. The choice is yours and mine. Will we choose to do whatever it takes to fulfill the wonderful missions for which we were sent to earth?”

__________________________________________-

Not surprisingly, thinking about standing in this room with its breathtaking view of the Old City, my mind focused on the people, land, and history of the Holy City of Jerusalem. It is a sacred place honored by three great monotheistic religions—Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

Each of these religions’ faith is grounded in a sacred book. Sometimes Jews and Christians are specifically referred to as the “people of the book.” For them, that book is the Bible.

It is interesting to note that the Hebrew Bible is the only text produced in the Ancient Near East that is still read today as a religious book that impacts lives in a modern world as it did in the ancient world.

Today, people, both Jews and Christians, apply its priceless principles and timeless teachings so they can live better and more fulfilling lives.

Think for a moment of the two great commandments “love the Lord” and “love your neighbor.” These profound teachings represent the highest ideals and make the world a much better place.

And as you know, they are found in the Hebrew Bible produced several millennia ago.

The Hebrew Bible has had and continues to have profound impacts on people of faith throughout the world, not just Jews and Christians.

May Adonai bless and keep you. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoMT2fqnQyM

Youtube thumbnail

&list=RDZoMT2fqnQyM&start_radio=1

Source(s): Christian LDS
  • 4 weeks ago

I don't know what that is.

• 4 weeks ago

Not sure what that is but Romans 2:28-29, Philippians 3:3 and Gal. 6:16 must mean something regarding the origin.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It's a lie. Acts chapter 15, they eliminated any Hebrew roots completely. Read it.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, the best way to go and has nothing to do with pharisees. so smoke Ur pipe elsewhere chris.

• 4 weeks ago

SORRY NEVER HEARD OF IT...SO NO...

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

"Hebrew roots" is not from the Lord Jesus Christ. The Pharisees were basically "Hebrew roots", trying to squeeze the law into grace (which actually destroys grace, Romans 11:6). Reading Galatians will easily defeat the "Hebrew roots movement" as the hellbound lie that it is.

"Hebrew roots" leads to eternal torment in the lake of fire because it is a false gospel.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• L'nya
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

True Christians are "witnesses" of both Jehovah God and Jesus-Isaiah 43:10-12; Psalms 83:18; Matt 28:19,20;Acts 1:8 jw.org

• 4 weeks ago

No, I'm absolutely not. God never changes, but societies and cultures do. It's important to live His word in our own time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.