Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Will Republicans finally now jump onboard the impeachment train after what Mulvaney just said?

Nobody is getting onboard just yet but they won’t rule it out.  Could they force Trump to resign just like Nixon?

Best Answer

Mulvaney's testimony is definitely making it more difficult to stay on Team Trump.

• j1 month agoReport

Who can replace Trump? NOBODY

Mulvaney has clarified his statement. The liberal propaganda media spun it differently again.

• Ted K
      1 month agoReport

"Clarified"  Lol.  "I didn't really say what you heard me say."  Trump and his clusterfvck clownshow of an administration, as well as it's delusional defenders are tripping all over their own shoelaces.

It's not going to work. I saw the part of the conference in question, that was ineptness. It wasn't admitting wrong.

Did you ever read the Trump transcript? I bet you didn't. Here is a link to it so that you can ignore it, because you don't really care about ANY of this.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019...

Source(s): bisexual Christian

the republicans in the senate are getting ready to invoke the 25 th on trump and say he's crazy . they feel it might save a bit of face al around .

• Mike
      1 month agoReport

They cant , Only the staff

• Mike

of Course not , There is nothing to impeach for

Trump will never resign. He goes down with the ship.

• j1 month agoReport

He won’t resign. He is the ship. You say he will lose. He gets lots of people to see him while Warren and Biden get crickets.
      Bernie? He’s in a daze. All he says is I WROTE DAT DAMN BILL!

Trump wants to be impeached rather than resign. He can then play victim on Trump TV, until his prison sentence starts.

• What Mulvaney just said

“Once again, the media has decided to misconstrue my comments to advance a biased and political witch hunt against President Trump,” Mr. Mulvaney wrote. “Let me be clear, there was absolutely no quid pro quo between Ukrainian military aid and any investigation into the 2016 election. The president never told me to withhold any money until the Ukrainians did anything related to the server.”

If you are going to take a politician at his word....then take this

If you think Trump will quit, you don't know Trump

• Lydia

No. Republicans love saying "no impeachment" all the time. Nothing will make them stop.

• j1 month agoReport

She’s not dirty!