Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do democrats sweep the Bidens' shady foreign dealings while Joe was VP under the rug?

It is rather obvious that something corrupt was going on even if not technically illegal. Isn't this the kind of stuff we want to remove from politics.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Marduk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

3 other countries wanted an investigation too. So I guess they were in on it. Or was Biden holding money back from them too. LOL!

• yodi
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

False narrative, Einstein.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I think they don't pay a lot of attention to Joe because no one actually believes he will ever be president. It was always going to be Sanders or Warren. Now with Bernie's health issues it looks like the tribal council will soon crown a new Native American Chief. Unless people wise up and get her to answer the financials behind her magical financing of healthcare, she will be the candidate. Note to Liz: You can't pay for it by taxing the rich until they leave, and wampum is not legal tender.

• 1 month ago

I think if one brick falls, they fear the whole wall will come down. And there is a very high wall the Democrats have in Ukraine.

Rand Paul asserts the Democratic senators threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine in the letter if the country did not cooperate in the Mueller investigation.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Supreme Leader of Iran here. Biden is nothing. He's not even a contender in your next election, he's just a Jewish owned bank rolled fake liberal. He needs new hair plugs and his ties to the criminal underworld are outragous, but its okay. Listen. My friendly American neighbors. Thank you for Trump giving us back Syria and the middle east. I heard he put a few thousands american soldiers in Saudi Arabia and trump likes to lick saudi butt hole, but its okay. Iran and russia will take care of everything and trump will see with Iran nuclear capabilities his air craft carrier fleet is nothing. My revolutionary guard will walk right into saudi arabia with helps of our good shia friends in Iraq and we will behead the saudi monarchy and reclaim the middle east for true progressive muslims. Why would you side with Suadi King anyways? They are wahabis and they are mostly anti-american terrorists. Maybe your jews are lying on your news. Have you tried other news source outside your jewish owned press? Maybe Reuters or RT news? Go ahead, but most of you americans will keep watching fox news and msnbc. soon our uranium enrichment will complete. thank you trump for leaving Iran Trade Deal.

• Because He is not Trump Again if the libdems didn't have double standards they would have no standards at all

• August West
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Another blue face con blocker afraid to get ideas spanked.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

and why did trump wait 3 years to mention these alleged crimes by hunter biden , just as joe biden became his political rival ? shouldn't he have reported his fist hand knowledge right away ? why did trump hide it for 3 years

• August West
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

• 1 month ago

Which is exactly why most Liberals and Democrat-leaning voters don't like Biden.

Warren is running away with the primary and has a clean record, for the most part.

Sanders has been on the correct side of every issue for decades.

Any Democrats in favor of Bidet are lazy thinkers and don't care about partisan criminality. Something they have in common with most cons.

• August West
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

None to sweep. The Bidens are clean and Trump and you fellas cant take it.

• Ted K
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

That's why there's NEVER going to be a real investigation of this so-called "deep state conspiracy." Because unlike you idiots, Trump and his henchmen know it's all just an act--it's just garden variety dirty politics.  You stupid true believers take it seriously--which is why Trump uses it.

• 1 month ago

"Shady but not technically illegal" probably describes almost everyone in Congress, to hold the office of president, etc.

• August West
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.