Libs:Do you consider social media sites suspending Tulsi gabbard's, Mitch McConnell's and Carl Benjamin's social media as election meddling?

How is this ANY different than you guys wanting to ban super PACs?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Social media sites are privately owned.  They can exclude whomever they like whenever they like.  No, it is not election meddling. 

• 1 month ago

Why is Tulsi even on the debate stage? Who is funding her? Some of the stuff she says sounds like what Trump would say. Hmmm.

• Jingoist Jones
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

A Hawaiian DEMOCRAT that endorsed Bernie Sanders is a Republican? You establishment cronies. I thought Establishment Democrats didn't really exist, now I am proven wrong.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Liberals love to censor people

• If it wasn't for doulbe standards, they would have no standards at all

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Super PACs are ways to skirt funding limits. they are helping to create an oligarchy.

• Jingoist Jones
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

I thought it was election meddling, saying how corporations benefit the wealthy and not the populous. Thats the argument Ceck Ugar and all these leftists make, so how is it any different from Google banning political accounts?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I consider it, they can do what they like with it, it's their platform, and the public are mearly guests, so they should behave as guests..

• 1 month ago

So you want to compare Twitter and Google, private companies, to PACs who do not have to disclose to who or how much money they 'donate'?

You Trump minions are really going off the deep end here.

• 1 month ago

Lol Tulsi Gabbard? 1% Tulsi?

Also Sargon is not a politician.

Funny you didn’t mention Paul Nehlan or Patrick Little. Maybe because they are GOP and are legit Nazis?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.