ruby asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

Please please help?!?

I had an appointment today with my CPN about being the lowest I’ve felt ever and suicidal, she asked can I keep my self safe I said yeh I guess. She said if I feel I can’t to ring them or my gp. I go bk next week to see them again, I feel like I can’t keep going it’s getting stronger the feeling, deep down I don’t want to end it but I have a feeling and thoughts that it’s the only way I can cope. What happens if I tell her I feel unsafe and won’t be able to keep my self safe? What will happen? Any one had experience? I have a 1 year old son and a single parent, I live with family thou what will happen to my son? Please don’t judge? I have depression and once treatment for anorexia 

• LAN

That's what happens when you decide to spawn with a guy that doesn't want to stay for the long run.

• LAN
      4 weeks agoReport

BTW just so every one knows, Autumn is also an attention who're I called out for constantly posting pity me crap over and over and has been proving what a loser he is by stalking me ever since.

Always remember there is always someone who cares and someone to live for things might be hella rough right now but maybe something good is around the corner. Stay strong❤

Remember that you are a unique and beautiful person who will find happiness one day

they might put you in the psych ward and have your family take care of your son