Shilo
Lv 7
Shilo asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Which is worse for Trump: the Ukraine quid pro quo or giving Turkey the green light in Syria?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Still no actual proof of any quid pro quo, and he didn't give the green light to Turkey. They were coming and he saved US lives. The alternative would be war with another NATO country. That apparently is what the left wanted to see happen. That was the choice, the kurds were getting attacked one way or the other.

• 1 month ago

Trump giving the green light in Syria. Trump gave Putin the huge gift of Syria. After Turkey started bombing the Russia military flowed into the country. Syria is now under the control of Putin.

The letter Trump wrote to Erdogan was weak and pathetic and is posted online for the world to see. It would be a good letter if Trump was trying to sell a tornado damaged trailer to Erdogan.

Trump clearly didn't want the bombing to stop --and it hasn't. Today Trump is back to bragging a cease-fire while a phot of the bombing continues is transposed beside him. Trump said the Kurds are very happy about it. wtf

All roads lead back to Putin. The republicans will sit back and watch as Trump sells the USA to Putin if he, Pompeo, and Barr remain in office much longer. Like my petite ninety- four-year-old Grandmother says Impeach the c******.

• 1 month ago

Trumps misdeeds in Syria has at long last woken up Senate Republicans.

A group lead by Romney is calling for a Senate investigation into Trumps dirty dealing in Syria.

• Shilo
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Yes, but the Ukraine fiasco started the impeachment inquiry.

• Ron
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Where is nato, trump is completing another campaign promise and you demlibs are mad

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • There was no quid pro quo

“Once again, the media has decided to misconstrue my comments to advance a biased and political witch hunt against President Trump,” Mr. Mulvaney wrote. “Let me be clear, there was absolutely no quid pro quo between Ukrainian military aid and any investigation into the 2016 election. The president never told me to withhold any money until the Ukrainians did anything related to the server.”

And removing our troops from an area doesn't make him responsible for what they will do and have been doing to each other for a thousand years

• Shilo
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Whether you care or not about the massacre of Kurds, including children and babies, who were our alllies, doesn't it bother you that ISIS prisoners are now free?

• 1 month ago

He surrendered and ran away from Syria to help Putin and Iran conquer the middle East.

And tried to corrupt Ukraine politicians to pave Putin's way into conquering Ukraine.

Fat Donnie gives up more US positions than Putin can handle. Next will be Israel.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Turkish massacre will hurt him more, because GOP senators and even house members are overwhelming against it. The Trumpublicans in the House voted overwhelmingly to condemn him and the senate may get so mad they will vote to convict him and remove him from office.

Trump withdrew troops from Syria because Putin ordered him to do it. That is treason because he is helping an enemy state and hurting US interests in the Middle East.

• 1 month ago

Turkey because that is actually real.

But he didn't really green light anything. He just didn't want us to be stuck in the middle. I'll be honest, as long as they stay in Syria I don't much give a rats *** about it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The quid pro quo wasn't regarding Biden, and I don't give a sh*t about Syria

So neither

• 1 month ago

Neither. There was no quid pro quo, and Syria isn't an American problem.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.