Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

So Trumpers, Mick Mulvaney admitted Trump broke the law and you still defend him?

Impeachment is here to stay.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike L
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

Trump fans will defend him to the death regardless of what he's done.

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Actually, Mulvaney said in exchange for looking into the 2016 BS, not the Biden BS. They are two very different things and very different laws apply.

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's Okay If A Republican Does IT!! Don't you know anything!!??!

• Blonde
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Once again, like the speech Trump gave in Charlottesville, the media edited out several seconds of what he said to make it appear he said something opposite. FAKE NEW MEDIA.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

His words were manipulated by the fake news. They put out a clarification afterwards that proves what he said wasn't what the media reported.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nobody broke the law You are supposed to ask if their is Corruption in a Country you are sending money ,Since the Bidens were involved ,Corruption may have taken place

• Ron
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It still will not make it out of the house no impeachment

• He admitted then denied......oh that is a reputable source

“Once again, the media has decided to misconstrue my comments to advance a biased and political witch hunt against President Trump,” Mr. Mulvaney wrote. “Let me be clear, there was absolutely no quid pro quo between Ukrainian military aid and any investigation into the 2016 election. The president never told me to withhold any money until the Ukrainians did anything related to the server.”

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your legal ignorance is showing. Mulvaney did not "admit" anything, he has made a claim. A claim requires substantiation. Christine Blasey Ford CLAIMS Kavanugh tried to rape her but there is no substantiation. A "claim" will not stand on its own.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You have such an active fantasy life. Tell us more

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.