Why does Trump create problems and then come up with with fake solutions?

Tariffs, Syria

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Shilo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

It's a strategy that has worked for him so many times before; it is in his nature to create the chaos and then fly in as the great hero-savior to save the day with........deals.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because Democrats created those problems

• Ron
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Fixed and fixed trump is turning out to be the greatest President in history

• 1 month ago

Supreme Leader of Iran here. Listen - My american friends. With this orange gerbel Trump, you have nothing to fear okay? Putin is handling little fatty trump and we will take care of Syria and thank you for Trump. Iran thanks Trump for leaving the Iran Trade Deal unilaterally, so now I can focus on uranium enrichment campaigns, and we will have at least 8 nuclear warheads by 2020. After we have our enrichment complete and some 8 or 10 nuclear warheads bye bye bibi (Israel). No more Israel problem for Iran, no more Israel problem for america. Jews will be quiet and white nationalists will be quiet and eveyrone's happy. we sell you Iran oil and you don't have to lick Saudi butt hole anymore. Okay? Then Trump can give us green light to destroy Saudi Monarchy and we will restore true Islam in the millenial Caliphate. Thank you Trump. Putin and me will keep you in office dont worry this time we give you popular votes too okay?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Please see, below, responses to each and every example provided. 

• 1 month ago

What's even more fun are all the problems 0bama created that Trump is having to fix .

• Mimi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump fvked up regarding Syria, but I still support him. It's a fvking mess.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.