Does this look like basal cell carcinoma or just a pimple?

I’m also twenty years old with normally beautiful skin 

Just went to a doctor - it was impetigo.

Go to the hospital now

• Vortex

It could be anything but like everyone has said, you need a doctor to diagnose it. There are hundreds of skin conditions that are not cancer. The odds are in your favor.

• Linda

It could be cancer. I had skin cancer and they removed it from my face. It is nothing you want to mess around with. See a doc and usually they can tell right away or biopsy it.

I'm not a doctor. Go see one. If it don't go away in could be what you think it is.

It is not oddly discolored or oddly shaped. It looks like a pimple, just keep an eye on it.

You could also put some antibiotic cream on it as well. 

It looks like a pimple or a small staph infection. It looks like you've already put something on it -- neosporin? If so, it will probably go away on its own.

Ask your doctor

Im a doctor and i dignose you with stage 4 cancer. If i were you i would kill myself. It's alot less painfull then dying of cancer.

It could be either but if it doesn't heal up in a few weeks then see your doctor, Good Luck

you need to have your doctor look at it