What Do You Think Of Nancy Pelosi Trying To Impeach Donald Trump?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

She didn't want to do it but Trump's crimes are so numerous and obvious it's impossible to ignore. Impeachment at this point is a slam dunk and more evidence is still piling up. Mulvaney has already said that Ukraine was absolutely Quid Pro Quo and the right's only defense to that is to say it was a gaffe or that he was wrong.

• koalatcomics
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

thank you for textbook illustration of the sheer idiocy of todays liberal. perhaps you were under your rock when Clinton signed the mutual aid treaties with the Ukraine, yet when trump utilizes them to YOU there is some type of crime, ignoring the obvious guilt of hunter biden. your a sick person.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Behind closed doors with a bunch of radical dems????  You got anything Pelosi put it out there for all to see.  I think the elected officials of both parties have forgotten who their true bosses are but hell once in they run their own shows to hell with the people who put them there.

This so called impeachment inquiry will go no where.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It's just a a show.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

With all of Trump’s clear crimes, it really is impossible to ignore. I don’t like Pelosi at all, but somebody needs to hold Trump accountable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I SUSPECT SHE DOES NOT BELIEVE THE DEMOCRATS CAN BEAT TRUMP IN 2020 SO SHE IS HOPING THAT IMPEACHMENT WILL GET HIM OUT OF OFFCE

• 4 weeks ago

Actually, it's less that than it's the radical Dems that are pushing the agenda.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I Am For It And Have Been Since Jan 3, 2019.

Since you asked.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That's why we elected Democrats last year, and why we will elect them next year as well. If Paul Ryan and Devin Nunes had done their job that might not have happened.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Good, she's doing exactly what we came out in 2018 for. The Democratic voters want impeachment. They want that hideous fat white trash out of office as soon as possible.

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I think it will be an uphill battle and I find it sad that there are people that are jumping to now support Trump.

• 4 weeks ago

Best move in the long run for republicans

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.