What Do You Think Of Nancy Pelosi Trying To Impeach Donald Trump?

Best Answer

She didn't want to do it but Trump's crimes are so numerous and obvious it's impossible to ignore. Impeachment at this point is a slam dunk and more evidence is still piling up. Mulvaney has already said that Ukraine was absolutely Quid Pro Quo and the right's only defense to that is to say it was a gaffe or that he was wrong.

• koalatcomics
      4 weeks agoReport

thank you for textbook illustration of the sheer idiocy of todays liberal. perhaps you were under your rock when Clinton signed the mutual aid treaties with the Ukraine, yet when trump utilizes them to YOU there is some type of crime, ignoring the obvious guilt of hunter biden. your a sick person.

Behind closed doors with a bunch of radical dems????  You got anything Pelosi put it out there for all to see.  I think the elected officials of both parties have forgotten who their true bosses are but hell once in they run their own shows to hell with the people who put them there.

This so called impeachment inquiry will go no where.

It's just a a show.

With all of Trump’s clear crimes, it really is impossible to ignore. I don’t like Pelosi at all, but somebody needs to hold Trump accountable.

I SUSPECT SHE DOES NOT BELIEVE THE DEMOCRATS CAN BEAT TRUMP IN 2020 SO SHE IS HOPING THAT IMPEACHMENT WILL GET HIM OUT OF OFFCE

Actually, it's less that than it's the radical Dems that are pushing the agenda.

• ?

I Am For It And Have Been Since Jan 3, 2019.

Since you asked.

• humpty

That's why we elected Democrats last year, and why we will elect them next year as well. If Paul Ryan and Devin Nunes had done their job that might not have happened.

Good, she's doing exactly what we came out in 2018 for. The Democratic voters want impeachment. They want that hideous fat white trash out of office as soon as possible.

• Mike L

I think it will be an uphill battle and I find it sad that there are people that are jumping to now support Trump.

Best move in the long run for republicans