Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Are we dating?

So, this guy asked me out and I said yes, but he cancelled it saying he would be busy and we can go out the next week instead. The following week, he cancelled it again caz he had to go out of town. He hasn't asked me out since and it has been a week. I don't know what we are and I'm afraid to ask him. What do you think we are?

• Linda

Not much. He has canceled twice and he probably decided that he didn't care about you enough to go through with a date. I'd forget about him and start looking for a new guy.

• Suzy Q

You aren't dating. You haven't even been on any dates. He is the guy who asked you out and then flaked. Twice. You are the person he flaked on. 

• g

I think he's a guy who asked you out. You aren't anything more. Stop trying to paste imaginary labels on people.

• Brian

"We" aren't dating no, but neither are you with him. He's stringing you along as a stand by in case he can't get what he wants with other girls.

i dont know. are we?

• Mikey

You aren't dating. If he is, its with someone else.