Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Trump had 50,000 supporters at his Dallas rally last. What makes Democrats believe they will win in 2020?

Trump consistently packs arenas while the Democrat hopefuls can barely fill a school gym.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

Big news: Clown show attracts clowns...

• 1 month ago

I'm not sure they can. I'm more concerned about Weld or Sanford winning the nomination.

• 1 month ago

Dems don't understand that, just like they didn't understand the Tea Parties.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump had a few hundred genuine supporters at his rally.  The rest were all bused in and paid to be there and cheer wildly.  It's the same story at ever one of his rallies....people are bused in and paid to be there.  Only a brainwashed Trump cult member considers that "support".

Now, OP, would you like to talk about the results of the 2018 election?  You remember the 2018 election.  That's the one where Trump endorsed 30 candidates and none of them won.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I believe that the number has been greatly exaggerated. This has been a very bad week for Trump. The last 24 hours were the worst. So bad, in fact, that he has had three rallies in three days. He was rabid, foaming at the mouth raging.

It was quite a show and I can understand that a certain population would be attracted to such a spectacle. It was very similar to a wrestling match.

If Trump's letter to Erdogan is how a US president speaks with world leaders we are in trouble. It made us look weak and pathetic. It would be a great letter if we wanted to sell him a tornado damaged trailer from Kansas.

Trump touts a cease-fire in Syria calling it a victory which only seemed anger Erogan who quicked responded that it was a 120-hour pause. He changed his mind because the bombing continues.

• 1 month ago

Population of Dallas is about 1.5 million so 50,000 is not even the 30% of the poorly educated he is accustom to.

• 1 month ago

DFW has over 7 million people and Trump is going to need more than Texas to win in 2020.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Did you see their behaviour? With friends like that..........

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It takes more than 50k votes to win. Just because people aren't showing up to rallies doesn't mean they won't have support. Most of those Republicans have nothing else to do in their lives while Democrats have to work a 2nd job to help support tax cuts for the rich.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump is showing obvious signs of dementia and he's not going to last much longer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.