Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

True or false: Is Russia regaining its influence in Asia..?

I say yes.  Russia's growing stronger politically, and Russians are all over Asia right now, so I feel that in the future, Russia will get much more influence in Asia.  The West is declining, and they can't do much about it now.

Best Answer

Yes. Thank god.

Yes, thanks to a distracted President post 9-11, a weak President following him, then a President being unable to reign in Russia due to phoney collusion claims created by America hating politicians.

20 years of not paying attention to China or Russia is ridiculous.

I don't know. I would suspect he was doing that, and I find it understandable that he would. That is what a Statesman would want to do, to promote a better economy and create alliances, treaties for the betterment of Putin's country is not beyond reason. BUT, Putin is about as close to a dictator as Russia can get, I doubt his sincerity and decency.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Mike

False ,They are broke

Your opinion based on op-ed's published in political journals does not equate to facts.

roflmao

AnonnieGurl, you come back when you've got something real, hear!

NEXT!!!!!

• Gungy

Besides your mere opinion, care to give us just one fact that proves your opinion?

• ioerr

it would help if the west wasn't bending over in frilly garters for them, the way trump just got done doing

i'd say that much

not a great image i know

• ioerr
      4 weeks agoReport

at this point, that idiot would be a massive improvement over the piece of s hit you clowns dug up this time. i think i've said that several times over the past year or so. thanks for noticing. have a nice day