Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

True or false: Is Russia regaining its influence in Asia..?

I say yes.  Russia's growing stronger politically, and Russians are all over Asia right now, so I feel that in the future, Russia will get much more influence in Asia.  The West is declining, and they can't do much about it now.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Yes. Thank god.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, thanks to a distracted President post 9-11, a weak President following him, then a President being unable to reign in Russia due to phoney collusion claims created by America hating politicians.

20 years of not paying attention to China or Russia is ridiculous.

• 4 weeks ago

I don't know. I would suspect he was doing that, and I find it understandable that he would. That is what a Statesman would want to do, to promote a better economy and create alliances, treaties for the betterment of Putin's country is not beyond reason. BUT, Putin is about as close to a dictator as Russia can get, I doubt his sincerity and decency.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

False ,They are broke

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Your opinion based on op-ed's published in political journals does not equate to facts.

• 4 weeks ago

roflmao

AnonnieGurl, you come back when you've got something real, hear!

NEXT!!!!!

• Gungy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Besides your mere opinion, care to give us just one fact that proves your opinion?

• ioerr
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

it would help if the west wasn't bending over in frilly garters for them, the way trump just got done doing

i'd say that much

not a great image i know

• ioerr
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

at this point, that idiot would be a massive improvement over the piece of s hit you clowns dug up this time. i think i've said that several times over the past year or so. thanks for noticing. have a nice day

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.