Should i go to prison forever or be homeless forever?

I give up on life. My anxiety has beaten me.please no bull crap that there s help n stuff. ur not living MY life so don t act like u can compare. Even other homeless n mentally ill people don t compare to me cause we re all different. I want to die but too much of a coward to do so. Hanging hurts (did it) and i can t get my hands on pills to OD. So i m cursed to stay alive. I m debating on just getting REALLY drunk n attacking cops (did it before) and go back to prison forever, or just stay in the streets and enjoy beer n cigs until i can t get them anymore.

I'm a fan of getting locked up in this scenario. It's harder to get booze and you get to be with people and you can't isolate yourself so you can find a purpose for your day if not your life while your in there. You have a release date so if you take the programs seriously then you can have a productive life on the outside, if not you can get yourself locked up again. You get three square a day and a roof over your head. Better than being homeless in my opinion, but it's your life.

Trolling or not, but who the **** truly knows? If that's the choices in life. The options are really up to you. Why would you like to give up on choosing for yourself? The productive appears to be prison, but prison life as a felon?

How you wish to be a burden o society. That's up to you. So, make a ******* decision. >.>???

• LAN

I vote for prison. That way you will not add to the people on the streets of San Fransisco sh*tting in the street.

go to salvation army ,,,,,, don't they try to find housing, ? find some house,, or address so you can ,get,,,,medical card and access food card. ,,,as long as you have a address even an abandon house.. ,,,hang out at the library its,,,,a public building you can stay all day till closing,,,,?????are you for real

• Burgoo

gotta go with that street life, the homeless things is bad, but at least you have some freedom, and can get loaded and smoke, i do not see any kind of benefit at all to prison plus it is so dangerous. please update as to your choice and how it works out for you.

• D_21

Carbon monoxide poisoning is a relatively less painful way to go. It's readily available (comes out of cars & clothes dryers etc.) You get drowsy, headache, possible nausea, fall asleep...maybe wake up for the horsekick to your chest when you heart attack out. Depending on volume, it doesn't take too long. So the sucky parts will be over soon. I've heard Barbiturates may aid in the process by taking the edge off the temporary side effects/anxiety.

Or you could go get help. Maybe ask those cops you were gonna attack for referral to local services.

maybe you should go stay in a shelter so they can help you so you dont have to be homeless

• you don't know much about homelessness do you? no one lives in shelters anymore. atleast not around my part. cause you can only stay a day...

Either way, you’ll die. It’s your decision. Do you wanna die in your own home, on the cold wet streets, or with a knife in your guts in a prison shower for looking at the wrong person. Completely your choice, you say “you’re not living MY life” so I won’t, but begs the question.. why are you asking other people if you say “MY life” you don’t want others opinions.