If Jesus were here on earth ?

Would he sit down comfortably and watch deadly sports games like boxing? Where participants maime or kill each other for the pleasure of fame and money. And for satisfying the need of sadistic viewers ?

to answer your question, Jesus had better things to do then sit and watch sports. Jesus was busy, telling everyone about his Father Jehovah

He'd be pissssseeeedddd.Everyone keeps shoving the cross everywhere; the poor man died on that thing!!!

Nah, Jk, he has a YouTube channel.

The Olympics were started by the Greeks and Romans which were part of the world Jesus lived in. I doubt he would have a problem with foot racing and swimming and some other less violent sports. Sports takes a certain discipline to achieve excellence. Paul used it as an example in one of his letters.

• Rolando C I
      1 month agoReport

it was just an example.Christians didn't compete in sports.

He would be a Jehovah's Witness; they are the only ones truly doing his Father's will (Matt. 28:19-20). For more information, please visit jw.org.

If Jesus was on Earth today, He would find the money changers not in the Temple, but in the White House. Especially when the Republicans are in power.

((( IF )))???

You must be one of these CLAIMED Christians?

PRAY:

"Thy KINGDOM come!" (Matthew 6:10)!

"But if I cast out devils ***BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD,**** then ***THE KINGDOM IS COME*** unto you" (Matthew 12:28)!

"I will not leave you Comfortless *** I *** will come to you" (John 14:18)!

"Until the day in which He was taken up, ***AFTER THAT***

He >>>THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST<<<

had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen" (Acts 1:2)!

What ((( IF )))???

" Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we Him no more" (II Corinthians 5:16)!

No, he wouldn't and he set an example for his followers.

• Kill?

I realize we lost one guy recently to a concussion but aren't you over stating things?

But no....inflicting pain and violence on anothere for sport or entertainment (like the Roman Gladiators) is not a godly thing

Pickleball is the new up and coming sport. Loads of fun

It's a well-known fact that Jesus is a Dallas Cowboys' fan.